Our Exercise Physiology Approach
NBHP Exercise Physiologists are specialists in assessing, planning, programming and delivering exercise for the purpose of rehabilitation and physical performance.
NBHP Exercise Physiologists are experts in prescribing exercise as treatment for injury, illness and chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, diabetes and obesity.
Our Exercise Physiologist undertakes a comprehensive functional assessment to optimise your movement and performance, so you not only achieve your goals, you exceed them. We create programs for the gym, fitness centres, home-based program, swimming pool and programs aimed at improving functional capacity and return to work programs.
Our tailored approach ensures the changes you make are long lasting so you can live the life you choose.
NBHP Exercise Physiologists are, accredited, experienced, evidence-based practitioners providing you with safe and effective exercise interventions, every time. We work closely with dietitians, physicians, physiotherapists and other therapists to optimise your outcomes.
Our Exercise Physiologists can help with:
- Musculoskeletal & injury rehabilitation
- Improve Chronic conditions like lower back pain
- Pre- & post-surgery of ankles, knees, hips and shoulders
- Strength and conditioning
- Sports performance and Long-Term Athletic Development
- Corporate health programs and ergonomic assessments
- Women’s health and pregnancy
- Weight loss, obesity, diabetes and cancer
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Cardiac conditions
- Neurological Conditions
- Mental health disorders
- Improving the outcomes for children, adolescents and adults living with Physical and mental disability
Our Exercise Physiologists work with:
- Private consultations
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Workcover NSW