- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sports Nutrition Course, Sports Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with Dietitians Australia
- Accredited Sports Dietitian (AccSD) with Sports Dietitians Australia
- Registered with Medicare and DVA
- Improving athletic performance.
- Individuals and athletes with disordered eating / eating disorders.
- Anyone wanting support their health and activity with the food that they eat.
- Individuals and athletes with any medical conditions requiring nutrition therapy. This includes cardiovascular issues, insulin resistance, diabetes, PCOS, IBS and other diagnosed gut issues.
- Vegetarian and Vegan eating.
- Pregnancy and post-natal nutrition.
Rebecca is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Accredited Sports Dietitian (AccSD). Rebecca’s experience over many years of working with people has led her to work in a body positive and non-diet space.
Rebecca’s philosophy is for food to be enjoyed and used to nourish your body with the things it needs to function well and feel great. There are no “healthy /good” or “unhealthy /bad” foods – there is a place for all foods in routines and it is OK to include some foods just for fun.
Rebecca helps her clients work out and focus on what their body needs and what works best for them.
Rebecca works with athletes of all levels, ages and genders. You can be just beginning in the world of sport or be fine tuning for international competition.